Information, Education, and Fun!
* Line Dancing
* Writers' Guild
* HealthCare Issues
* Spanish for Survival
* Summer Book Discussion Group
* Tai Chi and Yoga for seniors and much more...
SPANISH FOR SURVIVAL
The class will cover common phrases for everyday life, speaking and writing phrases, grammar and phonetics and expanding your vocabulary and the tools to make this successful. This will be a very light and entertaining journey into the Spanish you have wanted to speak and understand. (Minimum 10 students)
ZUMBA FITNESS: MOVING THE WORLD TO A NEW BEAT!
Are you ready to party yourself into shape? That’s exactly what the ZUMBA program is all about. It’s an exhilarating, effective, easy-to-follow, Latin-inspired, caloric-burning dance fitness-party. ZUMBA is moving millions of people toward joy and health!
MESA ACTIVE ADULT
CENTER SPECIAL SERVICES
INDIVIDUAL SERVICES ON SITE
Assistance - Friday from 8:30-11:00
• Veterans' Benefit Assistance – Call Shirley w/ RSVP - 480-775-1466
• Blood Pressure Checks -
Wednesday from 9:00-11:00
The first & third Friday of each month from 10:30-11:30 am
• Individual Peer Counseling - Wednesday -By Appointment
GROUP SERVICES ON SITE
• Caregiver Support Group - Wednesday at 10:00 am
• Grief and Loss Group - Wednesday at 1:00 pm
• Low Vision Support Group - 1st & 3rd Friday at 9:00 am
• Vital Signs-Healthy Living Talk - Wednesdays from 9:30-10:30 am
• Home Visits & Resources - Monday thru Friday, 8:00-4:00 – 480-962-5612
• Assistance for Independent Living / Caring Corps – 480-966-9704